Friday 14 September 2012

first 3 pictures I took

Today at collage i had my first lesson in photography didn't do that well but I had a try above if the first photo I took and i chose this as 1 of my faviorets because its probely the best one I have. the picture is of a new building at Middlesbrough Collage and you can see it is call mc6. It is a sixth form collage no idea what for. the stucture itself is amazing arctuil work even though it was built in basically a year. what I got from taking my first photo I think it is a good photo nice quelity and I realy learned how to use a digital camera.

The picture above was just me messing about but I still have to say what is good and wrong with it so its free advertising and all that the things wrong I am only going to put a few down but ive got quite a list first off all its badly tooken and i was messing about when i should off been abit serious the style I took the photo in was portrait so that add a little pazaz. and what I got out of this was nothing nothing at all.

This photo is a photo off my shoe which is aslo adidas if you cant see the shoe is quite mucky and I think the photo is badly take I think I took it abit too close to the shoe but what that the basic description I can givce of this.

What I got out off taking the photo above is a badly tooken picture which I feel stupid about taking





No comments:

Post a Comment